Thursday, March 24, 2011

Back Again!

Hello to my blog friends!  It has been a long time since I posted but I am back.  My family and I are doing well.  Life has been very interesting and we are learning new things all the time! 

It seems I often have post ideas as I am going through my day but don't seem to have the time to sit down and write them!  So as time allows, I will be posting about serious and not so serious, even fun things. 

The weather here has been so nice and warm.  Bob has been working hard in our garden all winter and already has some things in the ground.  We are hoping for a bumper crop this year. 

Last September, we got 23 day-old chicks.  They are just starting to lay eggs now.  Yay!!

This is the rooster that was the freebie of the bunch.  He has feathers on his feet.


So that's it for now. 


A special HI to my dear friend, Cindy!!  Thanks for encouraging me!

Hope you all have a great day!

Blessings,
Gloria

No comments: