Friday, March 13, 2009

Just a quick note....

to let you all know that we are still alive and kicking! Yes, we are finally feeling better and have finally caught up with house cleaning and laundry. So there is a little time for blogging. I have some sewing projects that I am working on so I will post a few pictures soon.

Julia has learned a really neat "granny square" and is going to show me how to do it. I'll show you that, too.

I've been taking advantage of the meat sales at our local grocery store. I have been buying extra and canning it up for future use. Another reason blogging has been put off.

Thanks for your prayers and concerns for our well-being. I have met some truly nice people in blog world and for that I am very grateful.

More to come,
Gloria

2 comments:

The Cole Family said...

I am glad you are better! Is the granny square crochet or knitting? I love granny square afghans.

We visited a great church this morning. It is a Reformed Presbyterian church in Norman (where we are moving back to). The teaching was incredible! I can't go back to a Baptist church after hearing this kind of teaching.

Where does Julia get her rose beads for earrings? Katherine has decided she would like to make some jewelry. Julia has inspired us!

Call me when you can!
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Julia did a lovely job with your new look! Glad to hear you're all doing well.

Emily and I are getting more and more eager to get on the road! Are the trees getting green yet there in GA?

Warmly,
-Breezy