Thursday, October 13, 2011

Back again...

It's hard to believe that so much time has passed since I have posted.  This last month has just flown by. 

So much has happened. 

Many things were scratched off the to-do list.  Yay!  That's always a good feeling! 

I have opened a Facebook account....I'm not impressed.  More on that in another post.

I saw old friends on Facebook...very nice but few really wanted to connect.   That's a little sad.

My sister Cheryl, rode in segments from Michigan to Orlando, FL with a group to raise money and awareness for a pregnancy help center.  It was grueling but very rewarding for her. 

God has provided work for Bob in amazing ways!  He is working with a pool company and a landscape company on a commission basis.  He has several opportunities for sales right now.  A BIG THANK YOU to all of you who prayed for us.  Keep praying that these projects move forward.  Also a landscape project popped up so Bob and the guys will be installing that in just over a week.  God has been so faithful to hear and answer our prayers!! 

Our garden started producing more beans!  This is truly amazing!  We had planted pole beans but they never produced.  Now since the rainy, cooler weather has come, we are getting lots of wonderful, sweet beans!  Also the yellow squash and zucchini are producing.  More blessings!!

Bob has mastered Google Sketchup to the place that he can use it to present pools in a 3D format.  That is a real praise as he had to relearn how to use the program and made quick progress.

I was asked to make some custom aprons and so making some more money for the household expenses.

We were accepted by the homeschool convention in SC, the one we really wanted to attend.  The kids continue to sell ebooks.

We "happened" upon a huge yarn sale at Hobby Lobby and I was able to get some yarn so I can make more slippers to sell!! 

And the list goes on...I see these things as direct answers from God to the prayers that we poured out to Him.  Some people would say this was all coincidence but no,  it is the hand of God. 

Why do I doubt, why do I fear?  There is no need.  God will supply my needs.  He will provide.  He has proved Himself faithful over and over. 

Grateful,

No comments: