Thursday, June 25, 2009

Health Update-The Road Back

I went to the doctor last Friday. The news is very good! Not just good, it's awesome! I am improving!! It is pronounced improvement. I can move better, my hand is looking almost normal now. My elbow is straighter. I have more energy and can get more done. The down side to that is that I still must take times to rest so that I can recuperate. The antibiotic is actually working! The doctor was so impressed. She even said that this treatment will work for me. She said that she knows because she has done it before. It is so exciting to see such fast improvement. This treatment can take a long time sometimes.

So I'm starting on the road back. It is a good start and for that I am very grateful.

Have a great day,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord. I hope your recovery will continue well. Congratulations to your daughter too on her graduation. Lots of reasons to celebrate in your home.

Blessings,

Victoria

Gloria said...

Thank you, Victoria for the nice comment. Yes, we are very blessed around here! We are so thankful and grateful to God for His goodness to us.
If you don't mind me asking, where are you from?
Blessings,
Gloria

Gloria said...

Victoria,
Oh my! We are practically neighbors! I didn't publish your comment to protect your privacy. We have only lived here for 4 years.
Smiles,
Gloria

The Cole Family said...

Gloria,

Praise The Lord! I am so happy for you. Call me soon!

Cindy