Thursday, January 8, 2009

Are You Lonely? Need Some Good Socialization?

Then you should check out The Homeschool Lounge!

I started my blog to reach out and make some new friends. I guess I was lonely and needing some good socialization. I am a true homebody but it is nice to connect with other women once in a while. While I was crusing through cyber-space, I came across The Homeschool Lounge. I finally got up the courage and joined. Oh, I'm glad I did. I was welcomed by several very nice ladies. They have all kinds of groups that you can get involved in. You can be as involved as you want, a little or a lot. The best part is that it is only for homeschool MOMS. No men, no anti-Bible or anti-homeschooling, just a safe place for women to connect. So check it out!

Have fun,
Gloria

No comments: