Friday, April 8, 2011

Desires of our Hearts

Our Heavenly Father is such a good Father.  He loves us so much.  He often gives us the very desires of our hearts.  Granted, sometimes, He doesn't because they are not the best for us. 

I have always wanted to bake my own bread, from scratch and have it taste really good!!  Almost two years ago, I was blessed to receive a grain mill as a gift from a friend.  Then God provided the funds to buy a bread machine.  So for almost 2 years my family has been blessed to eat wonderful, healthy, homemade bread, rolls and buns!  You know, I don't take it for granted and I don't begrudge the effort.  I know that God provided a heart desire for me.  He is so GOOD! 



So what is your heart's desire?  Ask your Heavenly Father for it and watch to see how He blesses you!!

Thankful,

No comments: